Last day at home... waking up, fire gone out...freeZZZZZing in here. Lot's to do, work, pack, deal with broken car - etc...
So if it wasn't enuf of a trip to get ready for the U.K. trip, my boss sprung it on me last week that he'd like me to go to India with him in FEB. There's stuff happening in the company and he thinks I'll be USEFUL.
I know I'm supposed to be excited but it has created a flurry of getting all the SHOTZ (ouch!) in a short amount of time, so I haven't had the time to really think about how cool this could be...
So far I have gotten #1 of Hep A & B, Polio and MMR. When I get back on the 26th I have to start immediately on the TYPHOID.
*CAUTION*: THERE IS LIVE TYPHOID IN MY FRIDGE, SO DO NOT RAID MY FRIDGE WHILE I'M GONE!
Actually, there is stuff that needs to be used (Tamara and Jim when you stop bye...) just don't *gulp* take the typhoid in the bottle. Everything else is okay!
So after I take the typhoid, I start on Malaria a few days before I go.....
As it looks right now.... I'll fly out to S.F. on Feb 3rd, get my visa, fly to New Delhi on Feb 5th... meet my boss there, travel to Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan, be there till Feb 10th, then travel for a few days. Fly back on the 14th in time to catch Derek Trucks Band at the Tractor Tavern on the 15th with my music and grooving possee Huck and Star (Deb).......
Wow! that agenda just exhausted me, so it's time to shut up and do things that will get me on my way out the door.
Ohh... p.s. WHOLEWHEATRADIO.ORG is going to read something else I sent them this week as a follow-up to the CAT - IN - THE - DRYER incident. If you haven't checked them out, please do...they're a riot and they play good music.
Okay back at it, take care... be well.....
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment