I'm far behind in my posts here. Had my very good friends Calvin and Leslie visit from Ellamar, Alaska over the holidaze. Former islanders, ohh how I've missed them so! They've been up in the bush for going on 13 yearz. It's been 3 years since I saw them last. Ohh my what a time we had here. Two weeks of fun, catching up. Culminating with an xmas dinner with other long lost friends with a rocking party in my own abode where we drank,ate,drank, told stories, sang,drank and made music into the night. Ummm...epic! Great! Had such satisfaction that night sitting on the couch and seeing/feeling the culmination of dreams and hardwork/visioning on this house now manifested with remodel mostly done, walls painted, festival lights a blazing and us all making merry! Yes!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That entry simply made me feel good. Happy. Satisfied. Just like I was there. Thanks.
Post a Comment