Saturday, April 29, 2006

News and practicing positive prayer and thought...

I just received this from a friend regarding Ryan, a young man from our island who has been missing in Laos since March 13th. Though it is distressing, it also holds hope. Please hold Ryan and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Greetings,
This morning, I heard some news about Ryan.
Apparently, a member from the village where he was last scene found his shirt, camera and room keys.
I was also told that the professional search team has been 'run out' of the area by people who may have ties to drug activities in the area. We are waiting now to hear from Judy about the next step to take.
PLEASE, take this opportunity to practice positive thinking. We need to hold the line for this family to get home whole.
Thanks again for your good thoughts for everyone involved.
H

No comments: