I feel obliged to say something. This blog has not been abandoned! Just not feeling very chatty thru my fingertips. Besides it's summertime and there is a lot of run around with the season. I will be back. I will.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm going to start commenting on your blog because it appears that there is no other action. 'Writing a blog to apologize for not blogging is not a genuine blog!' (Alia's Rule, #327 in Alia's Book of Rules--available at all fine retailers of books and local libraries and some enlightened churches)So, get on it, otherwise I'm shutting this immobile operation down! I know people, so be warned! signed, your daughter
1 comment:
I'm going to start commenting on your blog because it appears that there is no other action. 'Writing a blog to apologize for not blogging is not a genuine blog!' (Alia's Rule, #327 in Alia's Book of Rules--available at all fine retailers of books and local libraries and some enlightened churches)So, get on it, otherwise I'm shutting this immobile operation down! I know people, so be warned!
signed,
your daughter
Post a Comment