Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Identities

There was a creepy guy following me around the other day at Vortex. I was ordering a Vortilla and I got the smile. You know that kind of leery, hey baby smile. He was standing close, mirrored sunglasses, clean shaven and bald just smiling away. I gave my order and walked outside to wait and to get away from that creepy guy. He followed me outside and kept smiling my way. I walked around the building and into my friend Debra's store. Sure enuf, he followed and kept smiling. smiling at me! Summertime, ugh! Strange people abound and especially creepy guys. I moved back into Vortex and there was Daniel! I was so happy to see him! Besides the fact that he is from England and I had not seen him in a year, maybe he would give me some protection from this creepy guy! I sat down with Daniel and told him I was trying to get away from this creepy guy. Yes, that one over there, the one who had now followed me back into the restaurant and was still smiling at me and now Daniel. That one with the OLD FARTS t shirt. I asked Daniel if he knew him. "yeah he's a friend of mine." I was so apologetic then... Ohh kay well he was kind of creeping me out but if he's your friend well...." and I looked again and DAMNIT IT WAS RANDY!!!! Randy was the creepy guy, except he didn't have a beard that reached his chest or long hair or a cap!!~!~ He was bald, and clean shaven and was having fun freaking me and everyone out!!

No comments: