Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's a Beautiful day to........chainsaw!



My woodpile is looking a bit slim. We've been more than usually storm, cold and wind ravaged this winter. Plenty green wood on the ground now for next year but not enough dry in the shed. I do have a place I can cut some dry. If only I could have started up my truck yesterday I would have replenished my supply. But things in the car world have not been lining up for me lately. I could not start my truck. So after a bit of cursing, I abandoned that task for the day and set out walking so I could hitchike to the mechanics and pick up my other finicky vehicle. So as it turned out it was a beautiful day not to chainsaw... but rather to just enjoy.

1 comment:

NT said...

Maybe I should send you some of the wood you split and stacked so nicely here in Alaska?