Just one more entry before I get off this thing.... Folks, it´s been another challenging week with the ex-boyfriend & ex-boyfriends family. Once again, I must thank Ana Maria for harboring us here above the Kindergarten. Her help has been immense and I am soooo sooo grateful for her common sense advice, her help navigating through this whole experience and her genuine warm heartedness, great laugh and many many other wonderful attributes. If it wasn´t for her, it would be more hell than what some of this has been. Truly! I hope someday to return the favor in some way. In fact, her family has received a Visa to the U.S. and hope to come to the states in November. I can´t tell you how hard this is to get for Bolivians. Visas are are drawn by lottery and she won! Yahoo! She really wants to teach in the U.S. and I hope her dream will come true.
In any case, Alia has made the descion to leave. It´s become apparent that it is necessary. It´s such a drag that she has to leave this job she loves and THE KIDS. But that´s the way it is. We are working on return plane tickets and hope to solidify them today. Later tonight we plan to take a bus to Sucre for the weekend and hang and rest.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sue, The pictures are fantastic!! The festival must have been a great sensory overload! Hope all the visa and ex family problems are solving. Thanks for the blog.
Post a Comment