I´ve been real sick the last few days. It seems travel, eating food out of my norm and a bit of stress has caught up with me. I´ve been laying in bed for two whole days. Sleeping, and watching movies with many trips to the Banyo (did I spell that right? see my Spanish is still terrible). I know my daughter will scold me for giving that little detail but you get the idea. Yesterday I managed to go out for a bit and eat some noodles but it turned out it wasn´t such a great idea as it put me right back to where I started...real sick.
Today I feel a bit better. We´re hoping to leave for Santa Cruz tonight or early tomorrow and start our journey hOMe, flying out early Tuesday morn. The last thing I want to be is sick on an 8 hour bus trip so I want to make sure I´m feeling good before I get ON THE BUS. Glad to have a little leeway with leaving, though I really had looked forward to moving on from here and having a few days in Santa Cruz.
Try to post again before we leave.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment