Friday, January 14, 2005

Arrived!!!

Hey I'm here....absolutley roasting temp here in the internet cafe so I'm not going to make this a long post cause I'm melting fast.... plane ride and connections all good. Alia picked us up looking rather snazzy, blonde streaks in hair and fashionable clothes. We walked all over yesterday, staying up to acclimate to the time. Indian food in Fulham, then nightime in Piccadilly circus. The portrait gallery was open so we did that until we almost dropped and had to be carried home, 36 hours no sleep. Slept hard and then woke up and did a museum, forgot the name now. Lunch at Dino's which is an italian cafe owned by Madonna's sister. Guess M is sometimes spotted sipping coffee but not our luck to see her.

Then Alia and I went to Westminister Cathedral.... unbelievable... just freaking majestic and awesome, no other words.Just wow, wow, wow. Ancient crypts, sculpture.... Alia's hotel is nice. Small rooms but nice and they gave us a deal. All her coworkers are excited Janis and I are here and are so kind. Okay, more later but really it's so hot here.Love you all. Ohh big royal controversy here because Prince Harry wore a Nazi costume at a party, all over the headlines. William is defending his brother. That's what's up with the royals.
Alia is working now and Janis (who wants to be known as Buster) for this trip....is out at Kew Gardens.Tonight Buster and I will probably go do the town in some way...theatre or music. Tomorrow, sat. I'm on my own....Buster is going to a glass symposium and Alia working. Probably go to some street fairs Alia has told me about.Then Alia's boyfriend Jorge is taking us out to a latin restaurant. I'm looking forward to meeting him. Sooo...all good here..............!!!!!

No comments: