In just a couple hours I'll be heading to Heathrow. Alia is working this morning and the hotel is mobbed by conventioneers. There is an exibition center nearby and there is some event going on. She's looking sad and I'm feeling sad. I'm so lucky to have such a great kid and that we enjoy each other's companionship. We really do have a blast with each other and of course there are occassional moments of frustration, can't be helped....tho this trip there was virtually none of that.
Last night she worked real hard on filling out an application for a school she wants to go to... but I'm not going to say cause she does'nt like to jinx such things. But I have all the stuff, almost, so I can mail it off when in the states. It'll be faster.
So people you'll be seeing me sooneth. Last night had my last pint of Guiness, it was heavenly. There is something about that hand-pulled beer, perfectly poured with just the right amount of top... ohhh I'm sounding like one of the boys at brewfest here ain't I!?!
Anyways, my good pal and little bro Huck will be picking me up from the airport. He said you may be having your last pint there but you'll be having your first pint home with me. Woo- hoo. Cheers. See ya soon.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment