Thursday, January 27, 2005

back on the rock

I'm back on the rock as of 10 p.m. last night. Good flight. Huck picked me up at the airport and then I drove myself to the ferry. Arrive home, Jim's here doing work trying desperately to hook up my water again so I could have some for the evening. Not quite... but later today. So currently I am H2O less and feeling very in need of a deep soaking. He did an amazing amount of work while I was gone, everything coming along here. Some drywalling, and major rerouting of water and electrical.
I went to bed at 11 p.m. after being up over 24 hours. I'm up again at 5 a.m. unable to sleep. No coffee here, stores not open. Better go back to bed, at least try....this blog has become a habit now so I thought I would touch in.

No comments: