I've been home a few days now. Caught up on the sleep but soon to be gone in a few more again. Hard to ground out here but thankful/grateful for my home. Speaking of my hOMe it's in a bit of chaos. Good chaos. Construction has moved along downstairs. Jim's been plugging along... since I've been home, he's managed to put in a BIG window downstairs where my computer used to be. I can now look out at my wood gates I built and my fruit trees. It's a whole new world!
He also got the ceiling lights to work,as well as all the outlets along the wall by the windows upstairs to work. I can't tell you what an accomplishment this is... they have not worked since I bought this place 4 years ago. Apparently it was a major wiring/rewiring feat. Jim's comment about the wiring he's done here, and I'm completely paraphrasing is that because it's so f*cked up, it's enabled him to learn alot by having to really trace it and figure it out. That sounds like how I felt about my first VW bus.... "Ohh it broke down again. Just another oppurtunity to learn how to fix it." Ohh joy. Good thing I'm over that and have a Toyota now.
Well anyways things are going to be cool here. My goal is to have a major dance party here in Sept for my 45th bday.....Click this: to see my homeimprovement page. I'll try to update it b4 I leave but no guarantee. It looks completely different now.
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment