I just wanted to give you a sense of my next travel. Here's the schedule.
FEB 3rd: 11 a.m.Ferry to Anacortes>drive to Seattle>Flight to San Fran (5 p.m. depart arr. 8 p.m.)
Feb 4th: 9 a.m. go to indian consulate on Geary ST. (hopefully get visa to India) return at 4 p.m. to pick up Visa
Feb 5th: Redeye flight to Minneapolis> 1 hr to catch flight to Amsterdam> meet my boss there who is flying in from New York cause he's working on Bikaner Music Project
Feb 6th: ARR. Amsterdam.> 6 hrs till flight to Delhi> Arrive Delhi 11:20 P.M.
Feb 7th: rest for a few hours, then train to Jaipur
HELLO! is there any sleep in there!?! I'm tired just thinking about it. I don't know how many actual hours are in there with time changes etc... eXcept that it sounds like daze of travel for certain.
Work in Jaipur 7th to 11th, then tour around til departure.
I'm still in schock that I'm doing this and that this is my life.
Home:
Feb 14th: Delhi>Amsterdam>Seattle> Arrrive same day 14th at noon cause of time change even tho traveling more than 24 hours....
Stay at Huck and Kelley's and sleep....zzzzzzzzz. Night of 15th party down with Huck and Deb (Star) with Derek Trucks Band at the Tractor!
WHEW!!!!!!
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment