Tuesday, February 01, 2005

On the Beach


The possee -Spring 2002 returning from PHIL shows in Eugene and Portland

Okay so my day has been funny. I went to Tom's ( my bosses) and his wife showed me how to dress in India. I don't think I can avoid it. I got to wear a dress or something they call a Punjabi suit which is a long tunic and pants. Other stuff they told me that was pertinent to my travel....got some rupees and some 'traveler toilet paper', as well as my visa application and my monthly paycheck to keep things rolling while I am gone. I was so blown away from the whole deal I had to stop at Stars b4 I journeyed home and it was like 1 p.m. and we drank a bottle of Kiwi wine together and she got me about crying about some things in my life, & we made a thousand calls to Huck to come party with us and to eat some food all to no answer. Finally the need for food was so big we went and searched Huck out, found him and went to the galley for burgers and then sat on the beach drinking beer until it got dark. Now I'm home it's 7 p.m. I wasted the whole freaking day but it was like a going away party so I'll be madly packing tomorrow.What would I do without my buddies? They keep me having fun. Thanks you guys! Now I got to be my practical Virgo self and keep focused cause I'm going half-way around the globe in a couple daze. Ohh and it's time to take a Typhoid pill. I don't want to forget that.

No comments: