Anyone who's ever traveled with me knows what a travel disaster I can be. If there's anything that's going to get spilled or squished I'm gonna do it. Twice my water bottle has busted in my pack. On the way to S.F. and S.F. to Minneapolis. Since then I have been being extra careful.
hey Star-remember that time we went to Yonder Mountain String Band and i bit into that burrito on the ferry and it exploded all over my coat! Whatta way to start a trip!
Actually I'm not that bad on this trip, just a little fumbly and bumbly. Right now I'm in Amsterdam. I am so tired. You know how when you've been on a long boat journey and you get off the ship and you still feel like your heaving upon the sea!?! That's how I feel right now, except I still feel like I'm flying. Just a little like I'm ascending and descending, taking off and landing.
So this airport is a trip. It's huge with a million shops, chocolate(I should have waited to get Pulkit some here),liquor, watches,diamonds etc...hey-there's even a casino to gamble in! There's also coffee bars and I mean bars. Espresso and liquor lined up so you can choose your shot of choice for your wake up call. Well I'm gonna hafta pass cause I am now with my boss and I'm on a business trip ya know. I'm in the business lounge upstairs while we wait for our Delhi flight which is now only 3 hours away. I have already been on a 3 hour flight to Minneapolis with 2 hours in between and then a 7 hour flight here and 5 hours til the next. I'm not sure how long with time change and all this next one is but I know we get to Delhi at midnight.
Tom has just informed me that he is going to pay for a massage for me down in lounge. Ohh boy, better get down there. later.....
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment