From: my friend Star (Deb) -(still getting used to the change back of name)
Sue Saved By Dylan,
Follow the blog "Sue Saved By Dylan".
The posse were werried when Sue missed the DSO show at the showbox, what had become of her ?????Sudddly Saturday she Got Pit Dylan Tixets!! Thank GOD ! We also herd from a close friend that tho she has been saved by Dylan she interestingly enough had developed a sudden repulsion to nose hairs.
(not Dylan's nose hairs...I'm not gonna explain)
Hey - it's true I got orchestra pit tix to Dylan and Merle Haggard on March 8th my daughter Alia's 19th birthday!!! (This is significant...I wanted to honor her on this day with something memorable for me... the birthing mom....yup!!!!)
Yes. See I really wanted to go but of course that show was sold out long ago. I had a sudden inspiration to call my longtime friend Steve ( we are college buds and deadhead pals from 20 plus yearz ago) who is a huge Dylan fan. he had no xtra's but told me that noon saturday ( a mere couple of hours away, they were releasing 28 tickets for each 3 nites at the Paramount in Seattle as a promotion front and center orchestra pit.
Deal was that in order to get the tickets you had to log on right at noon to TICKETMONSTER, put in a password written on BobDylanLive.com, and that you could only do the tickets will call and when you do pick up the tickets at showtime you are immediately escorted into the show and to your seats so there is no big buck scalping outside.
So after some careful lining up on the site, reloading of my browser, quick typing, quick internet connection... I am now one of the lucky few to be front row DYLAN!!!!
I'M SO PSYCHED!!!!!
Yes, it's saving my ass cause I missed out on some music and dancing with my friends last week cause I was too stressed out by my job and kept werking....
Yes, they've been worried about me and I've been worried about myself too. Taking this way too seriously.
Yes - Sue Saved by Dylan!
More soon..............
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment