I started a post last week entitled: the coffeehouse according to ME but I never did finish it. I got all sentimental and reflective after last weeks coffeehouse. It was kind of a history of the coffeehouse, and how and why it changed and how that was all in line with how the island had changed over the years. Then how the coffeehouse blew out a couple years ago, and how in the last few years it's been healing from it's wounds. It was kind of an overview in my words,not specific incidents or incriminating details, just my version: sue .22. 0.
Anyways, I didn't finish it. I may never. But it was light & reflective, not fingerpointing or nuthin.
Anyways, I worked long and hard on it, cause the muse was visiting. Yet I also had to do this freaking job of mine which required instense attention this last week. So much so that I have barely left my little computer room upstairs. it's been completely insane, focus, barely eating or seeing the light of day. I've never wanted this job to become all consuming. But I've also been into what I've been doing. We released the new product but I don't want to talk about it now, cause I'm darn sick of it or at least working on it, even tho like I said I've been into it.
So my life has been wierd. Mostly alone here working on the computer with just a couple forays out in the world for groceries and hellos. There were a couple days when Jim was here pounding nails downstairs and I bent his ear and then some cause I hadn't seen a single person in days and needed to talk.
Anyways, life wierd here now. Wish someone would come bye and take me out to play on daze like that.
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment