Tonight is the 21st or 22nd annual Lopez Women's Coffeehouse an annual event that happens in FEB. I'm sitting here pondering my performance tonight.
Ego speaking here: I've become slightly infamous for my readings and comedy performance over the years. Somehow people think I'm funny and for about 10 minutes (that's my time allowed, unless i'm being a brat and decide to go over cause I'm on a roll) once a year I get the full undivided attention of anywhere from 30 - 100 women. I love it! I need more of it! I love making people laugh!
But sitting here, I am nervous, going over the whole thing in my mind. I have a plan, that is morphing into another plan and I know it will then morph into a whole other thing when it is time to begin and their is interaction with the audience. Mostly I just wing it.
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment