What I really wanted to say about the room upstairs is this: I'm up here working because lo and behold I have a computer job now. I notice I have about 2 or 3 very full productive days and then for the next couple I'm staring at the screen, spinning my wheels, not AS productive. I'm not going to say I'm not working, I'm just not as productive.
Also you have no idea how dramatic my online work life can be. All week I've been working on the aforementioned top secret project >>>>>>>>>>> take a scroll down...
There's been a million and one articles about Podcasting this week. Oops...I guess I said the P word. Really it wasn't ever a secret, it's just that everyone is trying to beat each other to the matt with a product or an angle on something to do with the P word including the company I work for. So I've been following and working on all things starting with P, including listening to P's,following the movements of the main P players and hearing from their Peeple etc... etc...it's just well, a whole bunch of drama. Very tiring
Today's N.Y. Times article about the P word for an example in case you don't know.
And a very refreshing thought provoking, non-media grabbing well stated pondering on the P word that helped my tired mind from: JimBob
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment