Alia turned 21 today! I can hardly beleive it, but there it is....21!!! I had planned on calling her but while I was out she left a message on my machine. So here's an update for you on the birthday girl since she has been in Bolivia.
Tuesday she arrived in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Yesterday I recieved an email that she was getting ready to board a "buscama, ´´ which is a bus with a bed and head to Cochabama. She said her and Fernando had toured around Santa Cruz and had rented a motorcycle and rode around some jungly place where it rained lots. My reply to her was: WEAR A HELMET!!!
Today the message she left was that they had arrived in Cochabama but Fernando's brother was not home and he did not have a key so they ended up going to a motel. She said that they had quite an adventure getting to the motel and that she got all muddy. I know it's been raining lot's there as I have been reading the Bolivian News. Anyways, she said it was an adventure that she would tell me all about later. How much ya wanna bet it has something to do with: SHOES!?!
Well I didn't get to wish her a happy birthday but I'm glad to have heard from her. I know that internet and phone is hard to find so I especially appreciate that she's kept in touch. I'm sure she'll be updating her blog soon and we'll be reading all about it.
Meanwhile.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIA!!! I love you!!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment