Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cleaning Up My Desktop


I just had to post this photo of Fernando as I am cleaning up my computer desktop of many mystery items in an attempt to organize and found this. So here it is: Fernando in London. Cute!

Also, as per her usual my daughter always changes my desktop image before she departs to a photo of her. This time it is one of her and ME! But unfortunately I usually hafta change it back to the one I usually use; a B & W background image as the image of us is a little distracting and I can't see thru the colors to my now very organized file folders on my desktop.... Sorry Alia! I will put something up on my real desktop of us!

1 comment:

FishTaxi said...

That is too sweet of your daughter to do that.

I'm glad she made it. How exciting!