I just got a call from Alia a couple of hours ago. She has landed in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Fernando was there to meet her and they both sounded HAPPY! She said it was hot, humid and very beautiful. They were going out to eat. They plan to spend a couple of days in Santa Cruz, then fly to Fernando's hometown of Cochabama where they will celebrate Alia's 21st birthday and International Women's Day.
Before Alia left we had a party. It was an 'office' themed party. Everyone wore business related attire. I'm not going to post those photos cause you know our company is very top secret about it's internal affairs. However here's one of Alia blowing out her goddess candle on her ice cream birthday cake.
Also here's one of Alia and I as we waited for the ferry to take us to Anacortes. I'm missing Alia but I'm excited to hear her stories and see photos as she embarks on this adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment