You are welcome wolfy! I am very interested and quite fascinated with many of the changes taking place in Bolivia right now. Also, my daughter is in Cochabama so I like to keep up. I live north of seattle.
Good luck to your daughter! Yes, our neighbor country is definitely going through changes. One can only hope they are for the better. I am not convinced though.
3 comments:
Hi onthebus,
thanks for putting up the link :-) I see the article must have caught your interest.
P.S. I used to live in Seattle for 9 years. What part of Wash. are you roaming?
Saludos from Lima, Peru
Wolfy
You are welcome wolfy! I am very interested and quite fascinated with many of the changes taking place in Bolivia right now. Also, my daughter is in Cochabama so I like to keep up. I live north of seattle.
Good luck to your daughter! Yes, our neighbor country is definitely going through changes. One can only hope they are for the better. I am not convinced though.
Go M's.
Post a Comment