Landline phone service was restored yesterday. But because I'm so used to talking on Skype now, and because long distance for an entire year only cost me $14.95 I celebrated by having a 4 1/12 hour chat with my friend on the East Coast. Yes, that's right 4 1/2 hours! I don't think I've ever talked that long in my life and to be honest I didn't even realize that much time was going by until about 11:30 p.m. when I started yawning and looked at the clock.
We were making up for lost time I guess as she's one of my dearest friends who I have not talked to much for close to a year. In any case, today I woke up with a 'phone hangover.' Even so it was a lot more pleasant than anything alcohol induced and wouldn't you know it my first phonecall after service was restored was a telemarketer!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment