Forget learning Spanish with adults. I´m going to Kindergarten! For the last three days I have been helping at the Walt Disney BiLingue School in Cohcabamba where Alia is teaching. Learning langauge from children is the quickest way to a new vocabulary. ¨Es Mio!¨ It´s Mine! ¨Basta!¨ Stop! ¨¨Eschuea!¨ Listen! ¨Ciente Sey!¨ Sit down! These are the words in my new vocabulary. Simple words, short phrases and all spoken in Spanish I can understand.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
I´m in Kindergarten!
Forget learning Spanish with adults. I´m going to Kindergarten! For the last three days I have been helping at the Walt Disney BiLingue School in Cohcabamba where Alia is teaching. Learning langauge from children is the quickest way to a new vocabulary. ¨Es Mio!¨ It´s Mine! ¨Basta!¨ Stop! ¨¨Eschuea!¨ Listen! ¨Ciente Sey!¨ Sit down! These are the words in my new vocabulary. Simple words, short phrases and all spoken in Spanish I can understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment