Friday, June 01, 2007

Mini Update - Todo Bien!

After Alia wrote her blog entry yesterday I followed with mine. Blogs are funny. I tend not to get too personal, or rather I try to tread a line where it doesn´t get too personal. That´s not really the stuff I tend to want to share and put out there on the W.orld W.ide W.eb. Alia feels the same. But yesterday Alia took the lead and it seems that just writing a little bit about what´s going on here, for both Alia and I, seemed to take a big weight off both our shoulders. Thank you friends for being out there!

After we wrote we both felt lighter and went on a long walk and then had Pizza! and savored a beer. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm......

Today the passport and birth certificate were returned. A call from the U.S. Consulate to the brother of the boyfriend flushed the boyfriend up fast and they were handed to me this morning. Yeah! We can go on.....

Tonight we are taking a bus to La Paz for our first sidetrip together. We plan to spend the weekend there. Things are looking up we think, hope, feel......Todo Bien! (All Good!)

Thanks again friends for being out there! Really out there! That´s why you are friends! Ciao Ciao.

1 comment:

cile said...

Muy bien! :-D