Smash Success!!! - The Foghorn Stringband
Better late than never. I have put together a ruff edit of the evening in a video embedded below. This is a sort of "the making of a Home on the Grange show" video. Filmed by my daughter Alia and myself. (can you tell who is filming when the camera is steady? :) Edited by 'moi.' A rough cut edit of the eve. It was too big for YouTube, being 15 minutes in length so I'm serving it up here on my own server. If it doesn't work follow this link directly to a new window: Foghorn Show Video Caution: Even though I compressed it for the web , it might load slow. I also don't know how many people will hit it all at once as I am also posting it on RadioFreeLopez and sending out a mailing to my list today. Be patient! I think it's worth the wait. It expresses a wonderful evening that I don't have the words to describe accurately. Here's some of my verbiage however:The Foghorn Stringband show goes down in my book as a historical and epic night on the island! People were busting out of the ol' Grange hall. There were folks in both rooms, and hanging outside the hall. Some even turned away when they saw the huge turnout. We were crowded but everyone was happy! The music was stellar. The vibe was like a warm comfy favorite old blanket thrown over all of our shoulders. Thank you Foghorn boys and thank you friends, it's encouraging and inspiring to feel so much love and support and to share these evenings with you. ~~Sue Without further adieu, here it tis:Mini-Docu of The Foghorn Stringband Show
1 comment:
Absolutely awesome Sue! What a tremendous success and the music from the Foghorn String Band was top notch! Two "BIG" thumbs up on the video also!! I believe you have started a tradition and the folks around Lopez will be begging for more! You may have created a monster! ;-)
Randy
Post a Comment