Sunday, November 18, 2007

Whoosh.....!!!

I have got a lot to catch up on. I have not been that into writing and am probably due for some back posting. Since my last post I've put on 4 more shows as part of my RadioFreeLopez project. I finished with my eighth show on the eighth of November. As one friend said; "You have gone from zero to 60 really fast!" Now I'm down for a winter break, while I regain my life a bit, work on some other projects and come back at it fresh in the Spring.

It's been great fun and I've been thinking about all the energi that has moved through my house/life/ and being in the process. It all leaves me very thoughtful and reflective. There's so much that goes on into putting these things on beforehand, and then the day finally arrives when the music plays. All the musicians have been great folks and I feel like I have made some new friends in the process. They share their stories, we share some time, the music works it magic and then whooosh! they're gone.....

Onto other places and faces leaving a breadcrumb trail of songs and lingering notes in the wind......

1 comment:

Wray Post said...

I hope that with a little more time on your hands we, fellow Wheatheads, will get to experience more of your presence with us? We do miss hearing what all you have been up to!