I have now archived all my shows and playlists on a brand new website: Gleanings Radio
These were all recorded from my home internet radio recorder. They sound decent, pretty listenable. Some issues at the studio have me recording at home....
Tune in tomorrow, Tues. 8 PM July 1st for a special show called: Heading to the Oregon Country Fair
Tune in link
It's been fun digging up stuff. It will be a mix of music and vaudeville. No way can I cover the Oregon Country Fair in one hour but it will be a nice sampling of the fair.
This is directly followed by the premiere of The Dead Air Gypsies at 9 PM. You will just have to tune in to see what that is all about!
My other project: RadioFreeLopez is still alive and well. My next show is Idgy Vaughn and Will Sexton on July 19th.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am hereby tagging you with the Six Random Facts meme. My friend Monika tagged me. I thought it sounded like a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
To get the idea see my post: On San Juan Island
http://onsanjuanisland.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment