The sun is shining and I have 3 lawns to mow before I can begin packing. One is my own, the second is my neighbors for cold hard cash, the third is for a friend who I am doing a trade with for a sound system for my RadioFreeLopez events. This should take me about 3-4 hours. The weedeating for a friend, another trade for fixing my boat had to be scratched from the list. Sorry! That lawn is on the north end and all these other lawns are on the southend and right in my hood. I would have had these all done yesterday if the weather had cooperated but instead it rained.
Meanwhile I got a frantic phonecall from a friend who knows full well I'm leaving, to build him a website NOW, cause his offer just got accepted on a sailboat and he has to start advertising for sailing lessons NOW so he can pay for the boat. I have had other last minute reuqests about the websites I maintain, a request to hunt for some long lost photos, and some requests to coordinate a bunch of other things before I leave. Today I've already been to a staff meeting, video class, the post office, store, talked to a bazillion people and done a bunch of other things in order to leave. I really shouldn't be writing this blog entry but I just had lunch and I'd thought I'd put out an official LAST CALL for my varied and myraid of services I offer before I officially leave tomorrow on the 1:35 ferry. Last call!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment